Ports America (Jacksonville, FL) Terminal TWIC Policy Change
September 18, 2013
Effective October 1st, 2013, Ports America Jacksonville Terminal will no longer accept TWIC
Escorts to allow customers to gain entry to the terminal. Instead, Ports America will use a
security service to handle TWIC escorting.
- To gain entry to the terminal without a TWIC card a customer or transport driver must contact
the terminal to schedule an appointment.
- To make an appointment, please call (904) 757-3357 and choose 2 for terminal.
- For directions to JAXPORT (Blount Island Jacksonville) please call (904) 757-3357
and choose 1 for directions
- Appointments can be made between the hours of 10 AM to 12 PM or 1 PM and 3 PM,
Monday through Friday.
- The security escort fee is $50 per hour for a minimum of one hour; rounded up
to the next hour.
- Customer is expected to have all documents in order prior to their scheduled appointment.
- A Delivery order is required if a customer or transport driver is picking up an imported
vehicle; the document is titled "Delivery Order".
- If a customer or transport driver is delivering a vehicle for export then a dock receipt
is required for each unit delivered.
- Original title or original bill of sale must accompany the dock receipt with all required
- Copy and Print services is available at the terminal at a rate of $1.00 per page (including
facsimiles, copies of original documents or dock receipts and printing emails)
- Customer or transport driver is to meet at designated area at front security gate at which point
the security service escort will meet customer and transport to the Ports America Terminal.
- Upon arrival, the customer or transport driver will submit documentation to the receiving clerk
- After processing is complete, the customer or transport driver will be charged by credit card at
the terminal before departing the terminal.
- Credit card is a preferred mode of payment prior departure, unless other payment methods have
been arranged with management prior arriving to the schedules appointment.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact the Car Carrier Customer Service Department at
1-866-233-6875 opt. 1.
Thank you for your contined support to "K" Line America, Inc.